Thursday, October 19, 2006

YEAH TOAST!

Aloha!
Anyone ever heard the Wierd Al Yankovic song; "Toast"? It's great...heard it a few months ago...I'll try and find a link to it. Also, my Dad found a band called "Bread" which may become part of the soundtrack. "Baby I'm a Want You" is a classic. Buy the CD here!

In other news, I did some tests for the interior of the Toaster. There's two, check out the development (not a great deal as the two were both done yesterday afternoon - but there is significant differences). I want these scenes to look very intense and hot...a film that makes people sweat...hmmm...!



Personally, I prefer the bars by far. A base may be added - plus I'm going to see if After Effects can fake some 'heat haze' for me so it moves around and looks boiling in there!
~breadmaker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's already been done!!

http://www.lazyjuice.com/!/kogepan/