Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Animatic Crit

Aloha!

Well, yesterday was the Animatic Crit - which seemed to go down fairly well. There wasn't any major 'laugh-out-loud' moments, but the Barry flashback and Bread Roll went down extremely well. There was a sense it was too long and slow (but it was intentionally left open for criticism, totaling 4'15 runtime) which will be severely edited later.


The voice acting will be more organic - and interestingly from yesterday - perhaps actually held as an interview with my voice actors. This will have to come under lots of direction and careful questionning to get what I want, but could also open the doors for more subtle and improvised lines.

But the quality stood up well against the others - being my most polished animatic to date - so I am still happy with how this film will be made and work alongside my peers.

"But it's definitly going somewhere..." said James.

Fantastic!
Back to the drawing board...


~breadmaker

No comments: