Monday, October 23, 2006

Animatic Day #1

Aloha!

Well, today is the first official Animatic Day! I'm going to be doing some scratch recording on my minidisc with some chosen-friends, then start hacking out as much of the rough animation as I can!

Timing is all important in this film...more so than aesthetics right now...


I'd rather get all the proper voice recording done, fully mixed in the studio but time is short to complete the animatic, but at least this gives me a chance to test-run the script with more people and work around some stuff.

PS: More sketches and characters have been written, but may not necessarily make it into the final animatic/film. However, I can announce that a certain loud, brashy and self-absorbed wholemeal loaf could be a runner.

"WHOLE MEAL! WHOLE MEAL! Yeah! I'm no side order! I'm a WHOLE MEAL baby! YEAH!"

:)
~breadmaker

No comments: