Friday, October 06, 2006

First Steps


Aloha!

Okay - so where is the project standing right now? Everything has to crawl before it can stand up (you only have to look outside a pub on a Friday night to prove this). Other times, you crawl, stand, then fall flat on you face back into a crawl. Hopefully that won't happen with this film.

After the Initial Propoal Presentation when down fantastically on Monday, I've been working away to see whether I can actually produce what I have in mind.

There's been some more rough sketches: (see below for the first concept image that the rest of film is based upon!)




Also, I am now on the 3rd draft of the script - which segments of may be posted on here as and when the time is necessary. I will be talking to lecturers during next week hopefully on how to make the script as tight as possible. It's totaling around 15 scenes within 3 minutes - but the pace is nice, open and I'm leaving room for little sweet moments of character.

I also created a nice banner to advertise the film, (top) which you may put on your page and link this site to - or even just to have as lovely decoration! This is based on the colour tests that have been started, which there will be more images of next week...
I'm away for the weekend now, to a Christian Youth Conference in Cefn Lea, so remember to treat your bread nicely and enjoy it! :)
~breadmaker

No comments: