Tuesday, March 13, 2007

RE: Re-Working, Re-Coming Together

Aloha!

Everyday in the studio, I am asked by at least 5 people: "How's bread coming along?"
Same question. Same answer: "It's coming together"

The last few days have seen all the scenes be re-lit, re-shaded and re-animated.
Today, I am trying finish off the final supermarket scenes so that they are all ready. These have been completely re-worked, with face re-tracking, complete overhauls in re-animating and re-timing stuff...it's crazy, but it IS looking far better than before; exceeding my expectations.


I normally dislike doing any kind of re-drafting animation, but the keyframes in After Effects make this a little easier. It is also very rewarding to see the dramatic changes! I should do more passes of animation in the future!

I also got the pictures for the Mischeivous toast last night, so will process them tomorrow and get them up here by the end of the week hopefully...not long 'til the first cut, and I'm hoping to stand out as a 'near-complete' version. ;)

~breadmaker

PS: NEW VIDEOS AND IMAGES BELOW! BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT AND COMMENT!

No comments: