Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Post First-Cut

Aloha!

Well, the first cut crit seemed to go ok. It was almost empty though.

The comments made were alright too - the main criticisms were the unfinished parts that I knew of, and the only thing that really stuck out was they asked for some negative space inbetween a shot near the end - just of nothing.


I didn't really get it at first, but at my week-early-suprise-birthday-party last night, Mike put on The Office to show me what they meant. I think I get it now, but just need to find the right action or object to compliment the end of the film.

I haven't changed anything else more right now, as I am trying to get everything ready for my mission trip on Monday, (this time next week I will be in Zambia, leading people to God, and being led by God) and so I maight be able to think and shoot some stuff by the end of the week, but it is unlikely.

There's time when i get back to finish everything off though...so I'm sure I'll be ok. Production folder is nearly done too. :o) There was an unfair comment at the end, where the tutors said "if this was a real production, nobody got paid" - which is quite off since a few of us have worked so hard and so long on these films...

but I'm not going to let it bring me down!

~breadmaker

No comments: