Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Halfway?

Aloha!

Things are happening so quickly at the moment - it's very exciting!
You may be pleased to hear that I now have 1'05 animated so far, which is just over halfway. Distinct lack of tests uploaded here since they are not fully finalised, but I'll try to get some more shots up soon.
I did a photoshoot for the second half yesterday, including the extra elements for the conveyer belt scenes, the Toaster and the toast rack (unbelievably hard to find! and such little choice!) after some hunting around some shops.

The rest of this week will mostly be spent doing the Sandwiches scene, which has been altered thanks to some input from Leonie. It was not clear that the sandwich had been turned over halfway through to show the flip side of it, (the male face) so this action now depicts the flip moving to the other side of the screen, following the classic 180' rule. Directorially, this works a lot better now, although will have to adjust the animation a bit....


The backgrounds will also feature some hand-drawn elements within them to help blend the bread into the world I'm creating. I hope to visit IKEA in the next week or so to take pictures of some kitchens to provide the settings, which I can then manipulate later. Watch this space.

Still recieving good feedback in the studio so far about the movements and style...the studio is such a great place to work *plug* so come join in the fun!

PS: Aimee is going to print a Bread t-shirt for me as well, so I'll have a nice picture of that up soon too! :)

No comments: