Monday, April 30, 2007

11 Days to Go



Ok - The Countdown has begun!

The deadline is nearing, and my goal is to have the film completed by Friday!
Last Friday night, I recorded my friend and bandmate, Steve Jones, for the part of Toast Rack Guy. We recorded it in the computer suite in our Church's conference centre, upstairs in the dark (purely because we couldn't find any lightswitches).

I have taken this today and re-mixed the soundtrack, choosing the best takes, slotting it into the timeline and re-timed the shots. I then doped both shots featuring him, and this makes a total of just over 10 seconds to animate. I prepped the paper, (guillotened and punched) and have set everything up so I can animate everything tomorrow. By Wednesday, I hope to have it all digital traced and animated in After FX.

Meanwhile, I will continue to build up my production folder. So, the wait might finally be over and a finished film could be ready within days! I am very excited - and always pleased to be actually animating again. It feels like when you make a film, very little of it is the actual animation...

Over and out.
~breadmaker

No comments: