Thursday, April 26, 2007

Editing

Aloha!

Well, today's been cool - let me tell you about it:

I got in today to find out the editor guy, Derek would be here. I wasn't going to see him as I thought my film was quite tight, but when I asked James for his opinion on the new trolley sequence, he referred me to Derek.

He's a really nice guy, enjoyed and laughed at the film (in the intended way, not durogatory) and gave me some tips.


> 1st scene, pull out Andrew's audio a little
> Bread Title - maybe put over a supermarket bkg. Not important, but may be nice.
> Fred - centralise and zoom in tighter [COMPLETED].
> Sandwhiches - Add SFX for picking up the bag
> Trolleys - Fine, nice space.
> Toaster - add a beat after first scene [COMPLETED].

As you can see, I've already completed a couple, two were just comments and the other two are just sound-remixing issues. Easily done.

So, the trolley scene is completed, rendered and implemented; it wasn't hard picking the right length and shot, I batch produced the frames through Photoshop, and even made a short 2-min Easter Egg for the DVD, documenting the trolleys. :o) YOUTUBE doesn't want to uplaod it today, but if I can get it to work I will post it here.

Hopefully going to get the Toast rack guy's new voice this weekend. Let's put an end to this delay!

~breadmaker.

No comments: