Wednesday, May 02, 2007

10 Days to Go

10 days to Go...

Today, (Tuesday) I animated all 177 frames of the Toast rack guy on paper. Then, I traced it digitally and got it into After FX. This took a little longer than expected, as I'd forgotten most of my processes and the little things that kept everything running smoothly during the animation previously. Oh well.

Still, I got the first scene done, but it looks like he is lunging towards the end, because of a slight shift in his weight. I'm not sure whether I like it or not - but against the static Toaster that sandwiches the shot, it will always look like too much movement - and especially because he has had my temp voice and no movement which I have become accustomed to.

Tomorrow - the goal is to complete the film...

~breadmaker

No comments: