Friday, November 17, 2006

This Morning

Aloha!

Another productive morning: I've bagged some new textures to go do some more character and set designs today/next week - plus I've just shaved the Animatic by a good 1min 15 seconds!

It's a much healthier 2'55 now, and already had some good comments on it. Sadly, it's too big for YouTube, but I will be showing it to James and the animation team shortly for its next inspection.

The time has been lost in cutting only 3 characters:
>French Stick: Because only one person found him funny.
>Bread Roll: Because the interviewer voice doesn't work.

I've also cut down some edits so the pace is nicer, plus cut some unneccessary lines from some of the characters, such as the Male sandwhich and a few of the Daredevil's lines. I'll go do a re-draft of the script as well to log these changes.


So, I'll go get that done - meanwhile this weekend I am recording a CD at Pathway Studios, Caerwent with a freind. It's an acoustic worship-CD to go along with a Day-By-Day book that is being sold from next week!

Laters
~breadmaker


PS: Can someone please buy me these for Christmas? I especially like the 'Happy Toast' :O)
http://www.mypapercrane.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_14

No comments: