Thursday, November 16, 2006

New texture tests

Aloha!

After a busy week of Dissertation writing; I give to you...Texture tests!






These tests represent a very, very short amount of time in Photoshop editing and I'm glad that they at least look better than my last colour tests. The Toaster one I am very pleased with, and if you guys like it, then I will consider turning it into a Flash symbol and warping it along with some animation so it moves and comes to life, whilst maintaining the texture.

Barry isn't quite looking as great (with his rear not being textured) but I am unsure whether I want to texture the whole body or just the face. Any ideas?

The other test is merely a quick graffiti job, as I wondered what it would be like just animating faces onto pictures of bread [I could take]...but we'll see. I don't particularly like it too much, but it does have certain affluency about it.


Please comment!
Coming Soon: Lots more animation tests!
Plus my Pre-Production sketchbook looks all swish now! :o)

~breadmaker

No comments: